- Amir Ajanee graduated with a degree in Chemical Engineering in 1983.
- After graduating he worked for Raychem’s subsidiary until 1987.
- He then Joined Xerox Engineering Systems from 1987 to 1994, initially as Manufacturing Engineer and then Process Engineer developing Inks and Toner and Media.
- From 1994 to 1998 he worked as Director of Ink and Media development for Lockheed Martin’s printer division.
- In 1999 Amir Co-Founded Prism Inks.
- Amir is married and has two children; his son has joined Prism Inks after graduating college and the daughter is studying to be a Nurse Practitioner at Vanderbilt College of Nursing.
- Amir’s business travels have taken him to 40 different countries, where he has made many friends and business partners.