Sales and Marketing
- Dan Barefoot graduated in 1980 with a B.S. degree in Marketing.
- Upon graduation, Dan started his career in the aerospace division of Lockheed Martin Corporation and held a variety of different positions, including subcontracts and marketing.
- Dan transitioned to Lockheed Information Technology Group to work with CADAM and CalComp specializing in the international distribution of these products.
- When Lockheed decided to change its commercial strategy, Dan founded Graphics One in 2000 with a focus on the international distribution of digital imaging products. During this time, he was responsible for:
- Establishing distribution on behalf of Mutoh Industries Japan in Latin America. Started with zero partners and established a multi-million business with 35 distributors from Mexico to Brazil
- Initiated distribution on behalf of Wasatch RIP software company worldwide except USA and Canada. Started with few partners and ultimately established partners in over 100 countries.
- Launched first OKI white toner printing systems into the Americas transfer market, making it the leading method for decorating garments.
- Prism Inks acquired Graphics One in 2017 and Dan joined the Prism family.
- Dan has triplet daughters and three grandsons (four soon) that are his pride and joy.