Dye Sub to Cotton (Specialty Fluids)
Users worldwide have used Prism’s dye sub to cotton liquid solution, which allows standard dye sub ink to “Fuze” to cotton fabric. Virtually any dye sub printer will be capable of imaging transfers for use with both polyester and cotton using the Prism liquid solution.
All a user must do is apply the solution to the cotton and then press it with a heat press. Once the solution is dry, a user can print a dye sub transfer sheet using their standard process and transfer the image using a heat press.
The Prism dye sub to cotton solution is so easy to use we call it “Spray & Press.”
Distributed by Graphics One, a Prism Group company, under the GO Fuze brand. OEM branding is available.
- Dye Sub to Cotton Made Super Easy–Just Spray and Press!
- Allows Any Standard Dye Sub Ink to “Fuze” to 100% Cotton Fabrics
- Handheld Kits Available
- Patent-Pending Polymer Chemistry
- Highly Compatible with GO SubliMate™ Dye Sub Ink
- Transfer Dye Sub Images onto Cotton Textile
- Made in the USA
- Dye Sub to Cotton Substrates