Film Positive / Negative (Aqua Dye Ink)
Prism Film Positive / Negative Dye Ink was developed for color separation and film positive / negative printing. This ink is used for high production and high-speed imaging, along with imaging outstanding density for the screen print industry.
Prism Film Positive / Negative Ink was specifically developed to satisfy the requirements for inkjet printers used for imaging, primarily in the screen print market. Many inkjet users are now migrating to the use of their inkjet printers for imaging color separations.
Prism Film Positive / Negative Ink features Onyx Black technology, which blocks and absorbs 99.9% of UV light in addition to extremely good densities in excess of up to 4.0 when combined with most microporous film. With instant drying, variable dot compatibility and very legible small text, the Ink is being used in both screen printing and traditional offset printing.
Distributed by Graphics One, a Prism Group company, under the GO ScreenMate brand. OEM branding is available.
- High Quality Film Positive Ink for Screen Print Color Separation Printers
- Onyx Black Technology Absorbs 99.9 Percent of all UV Light
- Virtually Instantaneous Drying Time • Outstanding Density and High-Speed Imaging
- Works Perfectly with ScreenMate and All Other Waterproof Films
- Available in Two Formulations: for MicroTFP Printheads and DX Printheads
- Available in a Wide Variety of Packaging
- Made in the USA
- Film Positive and Negative Ink for Screen Printers
- Film Negative for Label Application
- Film Positive and Negative Ink for Offset Printing