Film Positive / Negative (Aqua Pigment Ink)
Prism Film Positive / Negative Aqua Pigment Ink is being used to design and create photopolymer flexographic plates for a variety of printing applications. This ink can also be used for film positive / negative printing, but most customers use our dye version.
Distributed by Graphics One, a Prism Group company, under the GO ScreenMate® brand. OEM branding is available.
- High Quality Film Positive Ink for Creation of Photopolymer Flexographic Plates
- Film Positive / Negative Inkjet Separations Also Use this Ink
- Nano Self Dispersing Technology Absorbs 99.9 Percent of all UV Light
- Virtually Instantaneous Drying Time
- Outstanding Density and High-Speed Imaging
- Available in Two Formulations: for MicroTFP Printheads and DX Printheads
- Made in the USA
- Creation of Photopolymer Flexographic Plates
- Film Positive and Negative Ink for Screen Printing