- Graham Dracup first entered his Inkjet career in 1991, working for Lyson Specialist Fluids in England.
- After four years he moved on to CODENT (an inkjet coding company), coordinating production and facilitating printer and ink compatibility.
- In 1997, Graham was offered a position in California with Topaz Technologies, a Lockheed Martin Company to set up and manage an inkjet ink manufacturing factory.
- In 1999, Graham Co-Founded Prism Inks and has managed manufacturing operations, facilities and IT departments.
- Graham enjoys water sports and spending time on his boat
- He has four children in England that frequently visit him.