- Guljahan “Gul” Kalalbek graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Beijing Normal University in 1997
- She began working at Xinjiang Educational Publishing House after graduating. She was responsible for editing and translating high school textbooks from Chinese to her native language, Uyghur.
- Her accounting career started after she immigrated to the USA in December 2010. After getting her degree in Accounting from San Jose city college, she worked for Carson & Crew and Sum of All Numbers where she helped 20+ clients with their financial books.
- She joined Prism Inks Inc. in April 2016 to manage Finance and Purchasing Departments.
- She is a proud mom of a son who is studying in college.